Mobile Content Management
Make decisions on the go with Mobile Content Services and ECM Solutions from IDT
Mobile enabled Content Services and ECM allows users to instantly retrieve information and data, enact business process decisions such as document approval, receive notifications and view status dashboards of the processes most important to them. With the ability to capture and ingest photos into a database, Mobile users can complete and sign forms via touch screen, making decisions on the go and taking control of content management.
Continue mobile content management without Internet connectivity
Mobile technology from IDT takes access a step further, providing offline access to those who need it. Users can:
- Take documents like contracts, process documentation and employee handbooks offline on an iPad to read when they have the time, without relying on an Internet or network connection.
- Give field workers access to all the information they need, without any connection back to the office, through Mobile Briefcase technology.
- They can create, retrieve and update documents, complete forms and upload photos all while offline. Once online, IDT’s Mobile ECM solutions can automatically synchronize and reconcile all changes so information stays up to date.
Access information from your everyday applications
Mobile ECM technology gives users quick access to information while on the go. This same information is instantly accessible when users are back in the office, too. We can easily integrate mobile capture and retrieval technologies into the same processes, documents and data with the applications your employees use most, whether that’s Microsoft Outlook®, your ERP or home grown applications.
When your mobile workers lay down their devices and log on to the network and applications they use every day, they can pick up right where they left off.
Introducing the Tablet Kiosk Sahara. With the Tablet Kiosk Sahara Slate 500 series tablets all the same applications you use to run your business can travel with you on the road, only without the cumbersome workspace requirements that a full laptop computer demands. This is the perfect complement to your mobile data and document capture and document imaging/content management retrieval solution set.
- Intel Core i7-640LM 2.13GHz Processor
- 12.1″ WXGA Dual mode Wacom
- Digitizer / Capacitive Touch Screen Sunlight Enhanced LCD Panel
- 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Finger Print Reader
- Dual Battery Packs
- 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- 1 Year: Depot Warranty
Downloadable Resources: Tablet Kiosk Brochure
Contact IDT today, learn more about Tablet Kios
Engineered for Business
Scan, save and send important data wherever your business takes you with the WorkForce DS-30 portable document scanner. Delivering full-function flexibility on the go, the DS-30 scans receipts, documents up to 8.5″ x 14″, plastic I.D. cards and more right into an e-mail, searchable PDF and much more. Send your scanned files directly to the most popular cloud services with the included software.
Included correction tools allow you to automatically remove punch holes from scanned images, auto-size documents, enhance text quality, and correct image skew so you can keep your business moving when you’re out on the road. Perfect for busy professionals, this lightweight, travel-friendly single-side scanner is ready to perform whenever you are. USB powered, there’s no external power supply required. And, it’s Mac® and PC compatible.
The Workforce DS-30 is ideally suited for web-based data and document Cloud and On-Premise capture solutions from CAPSYS Technologies.
Contact IDT today, learn more about Epson DS-30.