Salesforce Integration with Hyland OnBase
Strengthen business relationships with instant access to critical documents
Yes, Salesforce can store documents. However, Hyland’s best-in-class content management and process automation solutions provide seamless access to critical documents and data in the same Salesforce system you use to manage business relationships. OnBase by Hyland easily integrates with Salesforce, allowing users to instantly surface relevant documents — like contracts, invoices, and more — alongside corresponding Salesforce records, minimizing the time spent searching for documents.
>> Download and read the Salesforce Integration product datasheet.
Think about this for a moment. By digitizing and storing documents in a secure, central location, staff no longer have to search through paper files or confusing network drives for relevant information. Document search and retrieval are accessible directly from the familiar Salesforce screen while importing documents is as simple as drag-and-drop, eliminating the need to navigate to a different application.
Gain a complete 360-degree view of every relationship
The OnBase integration for Salesforce provides a single, complete view of your business relationships (vendors, customers, prospects, etc.), which streamlines operations and enhances your ability to focus on your customers, prospects, and vendors. From customer relationship management to sales and marketing, Hyland solutions simply complements Salesforce by:
- Enabling search and retrieval within the context of corresponding records
- Supporting organizational document retention policies with automation
- Increasing visibility into all relevant information directly from Salesforce screens
- Automatically mapping Salesforce data to uploaded documents to reduce manual indexing
- Minimizing information errors across platforms by enabling access to the same content, whether retrieving from Salesforce or other integrated systems
OnBoarding Content into Salesforce is a SNAP! with IoT Smart Connected Scanning Solutions from IDT and Alaris
Use IoT Smart Connected Scanning INfuse solutions from IDT and Alaris to provide PC-less, driverless point-of-origin capture into your Salesforce environment. In fact with IoT Smart Connected Capture solutions, we will show your organization exactly how you can provide the industry’s safest, securest, easiest to deploy data document capture and delivery solution to web portal environments available in the marketplace today!
With INfuse – an IoT Smart Connected Scanning solution for your Salesforce environment, point-of-origin document capture can be delivered without requiring any IT involvement. Business users can deploy IoT Smart Connected Scanning solutions. No messy TWAIN or ISIS driver installation or configurations – zero, zilch, nada! Does it sound way too good to be true?
Learn about IoT Smart Connected Scanning solutions via CAPTURE CAPITALIST’s Podcast by clicking here and we will show how point of capture can be achieved without IT, without PC’s, without all the IT Tower of Babel.
IoT Smart Connected Scanning solutions from IDT are the key to capture content at point-of-origin for your Salesforce environment in the fastest, most secure, and easiest manner in the industry – period!
Built-in Salesforce integration options make it easy!
With built-in configuration, OnBase by Hyland integrations eliminates the cost of custom API development tools and minimizes IT resource needs. With configuration and mapping activities integrated within the Salesforce interface, users can be assured of an easy transition to new software, with minimal disruption to day-to-day operations.
Improve customer, prospect and partner interactions in every industry
In addition to better managing customer relationships for B2B and B2C organizations, OnBase by Hyland Software’s Salesforce integration enables users to work smarter across all industries, including:
- Healthcare: Case managers, sales account managers, and insurance payer service representatives rely on Salesforce to manage patient information. With Hyland, they also gain easy access to account histories, transactional statements, and more to ensure a smooth experience for the patient.
- Government: City officials can easily manage the process like permit and license applications, while also securely storing the maps, plots, and plans linked to those requests.
- Banking and financial services: From applications to credit history, loan officers have a complete view of the documents they need to initiate loans and validate borrower’s credit.
- Higher education: With electronic student files and records on one screen, student services and enrollment staff have all the information they need to quickly respond to student inquiries and needs.
- Insurance: Allow claims officers to import and retrieve photos and documentation alongside customer information in Salesforce to expedite settlement.
- Vendor management: Align vendor contracts, invoices, and more with the vendor record in Salesforce to respond quickly whenever queries arise and strengthen vendor relationships.
Ready to learn more? Contact IDT to find out how your organization can benefit by integrating content and process management with your Salesforce Customer Relationship application.