The Marketing Administrator is the go to individual for our company brand. This position works directly with executive management to devise communications and tools that support short and long term marketing and sales initiatives within IDT. Responsibilities include: Event Coordination, contact list management, CRM Upkeep, email marketing and administrative support. The incumbent will be responsible for organizing and attending trade shows, conferences, customer training seminars and lunch and learns that inform our current and future customers about IDT’s offerings. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for all marketing platforms and efforts that will enable IDT to voice its value proposition and solution offerings. This position reports to the CEO and works closely with sales management and customer service.
IDT offers to employees, health insurance through BlueCross Blue Shield, 401K plan, competitive compensation, paid vacation, flex days and more.
- Work with management to determine messaging to market communication while promoting the Company’s presence in the industry via traditional and digital marketing and advertising.
- Assist with establishing and implementing social media accounts, online advertising, websites and search optimization, portals and other on-line tools.
- Manage creative development of marketing communications with partners, including white papers, brochures, newsletters, sales tools, sales presentations, lunch-and-learns, etc.
- Serve as a key administrative liaison for IDT’s sales team to translate and capture action items and disseminate pertinent information back to executive team. Activities include but are not limited to preparation of slide presentations, proposals, meeting materials, etc.
- Assist in expansion of client base and maintain excellent customer relationships through effective communication and development of creative marketing programs.
- Provide daily administration and updates to IDT’s Salesforce (CRM) database.
- Participate and coordinate appropriate market research of competitive products and services. Prepare and track market reports, competitive analysis, usability findings and best practice studies to constantly fine-tune website to improve performance.
- Maintain and update mobile and desktop versions of microsites.
- Maintain IDT’s marketing platforms to ensure all content is appropriate, accurate and updated regularly. Ensure all methods of communication clearly articulate and advertise IDT’s value proposition and solution offerings.
- Maintain the Company’s website admin page with announcements and events.
- Perform monthly SEO updates.
- Regularly examine inventory of sales/promotional collateral and direct the reordering and distribution of replenishment stock.
- Maintain & update the Company’s marketing calendar.
- Handle specific projects as assigned
- Associates degree or some college coursework in business or marketing required
- 1-2 years previous experience in a marketing position or internship
- Demonstrate willingness to be in a continuous learning atmosphere.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Proven experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to leverage market research, competitive analysis and user experience data.
- Strong project management, communication and collaboration skills.
- Positive, upbeat, proactive and comfortable in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent organization skills and commitment to detail.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with little direct supervision when needed.
- Ability to cultivate good team relationships both internally and externally.
- Web/SEO background and/or knowledge is appreciated.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe products and CRM systems is preferred.
- Experience in writing marketing copy for web sites and email is preferred.
- CRM and data base query/management experience preferred.
IDT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: Karen Hampton, HR Manager.
1009 W. Hawthorn Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Phone: 630-875-1100 x307