FREE Kodak Alaris i1150 Scanners with purchase of CAPSYS CAPTURE ONLINE
Web-Based, Distributed Document and Data Capture Software
Contact me to get a new cloud-based document capture system from CAPSYS Technologies and get a FREE i1150 Scanner from Kodak Alaris for each concurrent user, a $495.00 value*.
CAPSYS CAPTURE ONLINE takes control of your document-driven business processes to reduce operational costs, increase productivity and deliver rapid ROI.
- Scan, Index and route documents using only a web browser from distributed locations around the country or the world anywhere, anytime
- Minimal training and easy to deploy and maintain from anywhere
- No workstation software to be installed, upgraded or maintained
- Fully compatible with these leading ECM and related systems: OnBase by Hyland, ShareBase by Hyland, VaultView by Tronitech, FileBound by Upland Software, Microsoft Office365 SharePoint, Oracle and many more!
- Powered by Microsoft Azure Cloud Government Edition
- And, we are partnered with the best image scanner manufacturer in the business - Kodak Alaris!
Is the Cloud right for you and your business?
Check out these quick-to-read resources:
Get the Kodak Alaris i1150 specification sheet.
Learn more about the advantages of Distributed Web-based Document Imaging Capture in the Introduction and Executive Summaries of the CAPSYS book, ECM Buyer Beware: Real Insights & Answers for Decision Makers by clicking here!
Learn how Omeda Achieves Massive Productivity Gains with Content Services in the Hybrid Cloud with help from CAPSYS Technologies. Read their story by clicking here!
Read how an 24/7 Airline Food Service Provider "Achieves peace of mind in by leveraging the Cloud." Download and read the full story here!
Learn how Credit Union Members achieve HMDA compliance in record time using CAPSYS CAPTURE, Hyland OnBase and ShareBase by Hyland. Download and read the full story here!
Chicago-based Hospital's HR Operations chooses IDT and CAPSYS CAPTURE ONLINE. Click here to read their story!
See the video: Bekins Van Lines Chief Technology Officer explains how it uses Cloud capture to speed processes and save money. View video
Cloud-based Content Services and ECM systems support corporate-wide environmental initiatives while positively impacting the bottom line. Read the Green IT white paper by clicking here!
About Integrated Document Technologies, Inc.
Since 1992, IDT has been a trusted leader specializing in delivering Document Imaging Management, Integrated Case Management, Business Process Management, Document Scanning and Backup/Disaster Recovery Solutions to Mid-sized and Enterprise clients. Our leading edge products and services include: Hyland OnBase, ShareBase by Hyland, Kodak Alaris, VaultView by Tronitech, FileBound by Upland Software, ContentVerse by Computhink, Oracle, CAPSYS, Kofax, Unitrends and many more. Our mission is to provide ROI driven integrated solutions that are the most cost effective and efficient for your organization and in the process build mutually-beneficial, long-lasting relationships that allow our customers, partners and employees to grow and prosper. For more information about IDT, please visit www.idt-inc.com, www.twitter.com/idtmarketing or, call us now at (630) 875-1100.
* Note: Free Kodak Alaris promotion is limited only to organizations based in Continental United States and are subject to terms and conditions of the 3 year SLA. Maximum of five (5) free scanners per organization. We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time.