Entry Level Programmer Analyst
Integrated Document Technologies (IDT) is a dynamic privately-owned company that has been in business for over 28 years. We are passionate about providing complete document capture and content Service solutions through our consulting, software integration, deployment & system support services. Our goal is to replace manual, outdated paper-based processes with modern, secure, and automated processes for managing business content. IDT is successful because of our unique expertise in delivering robust Content Services Platforms that meet our customer’s evolving needs. Our mission is to provide strong ROI driven solutions that are the most cost-effective and efficient for our clients. We strive to build mutually beneficial, long-lasting relationships that enable our customers and partners to grow and prosper. Internally, IDT is a close community that fosters growth, support, collaboration, flexibility, and fun!
IDT offers employees health insurance through BlueCross Blue Shield, 401K plan with matching company funds, competitive compensation, paid vacation, flex days, and more.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The entry-level Programmer Analyst works under the direction of IDT’s CTO and will be assigned various development and support tasks that deal with integration, configuration, and implementation of enterprise content management applications.
- Work with IDT’s CTO on building custom applications, utilities, system integration, and application enhancements.
- Work with Project Management to install and configure software and hardware systems.
- Provide technical expertise (or a willingness to learn) in content management, web-based solutions, and systems integration.
- Determine system problems, support, and resolutions for desktop, communication, and configuration issues.
- Document and convey problems, causes, and resolutions through company procedures, user guides, and requirements analysis.
- Coordinate and schedule resolution events with all relevant internal and external.
- Work with IDT’s CTO on building custom applications, utilities, system integration, and application enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science major or similar preferred.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a programmer analyst is ideal.
- Programming experience with C#, .NET, HTML5, Java, PHP, or Python preferred.
- Database experience utilizing SQL Server and/or Oracle preferred.
- Microsoft SharePoint, OnBase, FileBound, Kofax experience, or a willingness to learn is preferred.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Certification in at least one of the following systems is preferred: MCP, MCSE, or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be in a continuous learning atmosphere.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Proven experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive, upbeat, proactive, and comfortable in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Excellent organization skills and commitment to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to seek out answers to problems when needed.
- Ability to cultivate good team relationships both internally and externally.
IDT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, gender, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: Karen Hampton, HR Manager.
1009 W. Hawthorn Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Phone: 630-875-1100 x307