Business Analyst I
Integrated Document Technologies (IDT) is a dynamic privately-owned company that has been in business for over 28 years. We are passionate about providing complete information management solutions through our consulting, software integration, implementation & support services. Our goal is to replace manual, outdated paper-based processes with modern, more secure and automated methods for managing business content. IDT is successful because of our unique expertise in delivering Content Services Platforms, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, Case Management, Electronic Forms Solutions and Document Capture solutions to meet our customer’s needs. Our mission is to provide strong ROI driven solutions that are the most cost effective and efficient for our customer’s organizations. We strive to build mutually-beneficial, long-lasting relationships that enable our customers and partners to grow and prosper. Internally, IDT is a close community that fosters growth, support, collaboration, flexibility and fun!
IDT offers to employees, health insurance through BlueCross Blue Shield, 401K plan with matching company funds, competitive compensation, paid vacation, flex days and more.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Entry Level Business Analyst position performs project management and business analysis related duties under the direction of our Sr. Project Manager. This position works directly with all levels of the organization as well as with assigned customers.
- Perform project management related duties under the direction of our Senior Project Manager. Project management duties include:
- Participate and assist in project status meetings.
- Assist in gathering technical & business requirements.
- Assist in creating Statements of Work, Project Plans & Functional Design Specifications.
- Assist in all manners of PM administration (i.e. semi-monthly billings, forecast updates, project status updates, etc.).
- Participate in presenting project deliverables to multiple audiences (internal and external).
- Assist in Identifying out of scope items and developing change controls.
- Assist in providing end user & system administrator training sessions and documentation.
- Perform Business Analysis under the supervision of our Senior Project Manager & Sales Team in both pre-sales & post sales situations. Duties include:
- Assist in problem solving efforts in both presales and post sales engagements. You will need to be highly organized so that all the tasks are performed on time and IDT resources are utilized efficiently.
- Research and analysis; perform various research, either independently or in conjunction with other Business Analysts.
- Gather customer/prospect system requirements for the purpose of translating those requirements into a complete solution for both the IDT Sales and professional services Team.
- Effectively communicate IDT’s offerings to customers & prospects in a consultative manner to help identify new sales opportunities.
- Provide input to IDT sales team as required.
- 4-year college degree with emphasis in Business or OMIS a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, MS Project
- Proven experience with complex data structures
- Ability to identify, collect, and analyze business requirements
- Ability effectively communicate at various levels of an organization
- Demonstrated experience solving analytical problems
- OnBase, FileBound, Kofax or other commercial grade document capture / document management software experience is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task as needed.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication with English as a first language.
- Demonstrate willingness to be in a continuous learning environment.
- Strong organizational, communication and collaboration skills with a commitment to detail.
- Positive and upbeat attitude while being proactive in identifying customer resolutions.
- Self-motivated & ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
IDT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: Karen Hampton, HR Manager.
1009 W. Hawthorn Drive
Itasca, IL 60143
Phone: 630-875-1100 x307