Automate the creation and management of personalized documents and communication
Create customized correspondence. Personalize your customer’s documentation. Create and publish complex, formatted reports. These types of documents and business needs seem to bring everything in your operation to a halt while today, you manually assemble them from existing documents, variable data, and information stored in other systems.
Can all of these vital steps in your business process be automated and can you scale the output without scaling your workforce? Do these desires sound familiar and stop with “well, it’s a nice to have, however…”.
Watch a brief video below to learn about what Content Composer can do for your Organization
In about 2 minutes you'll learn through our explainer video what Content Composer is and how Content Composer technology easily adapts to the unique composition needs of your organization without complicated programming or hard-to-learn user interfaces.
Designed for speed. Engineered for accuracy.
Content Composer, Hyland's customer communications management (CCM) technology, provides an automated, cost-effective and consistent way to create and deliver the information you and your customers need, without time-consuming data gathering and manual assembly.
Content Composer reduces the time and effort it takes to create individually personalized documents from standardized templates on demand, while fully supporting high-volume composition processes. And, it does this by readily integrating with the enterprise applications and office productivity software you already use such as Microsoft Word.
Recognized Leader in the Field of Customer Communications Management
Learn why Aspire identified Hyland as a leader in its annual Leaderboard for Customer Communications Management (CCM).
Content Composer, makers of Hyland OnBase is Hyland’s flagship Customer Communications Management product, overcomes the inherent obstacles of manually assembling and outputting the document types you frequently create. Ultimately, for your organization, it saves money, time, and effort you have previously was thought to be inescapable – that is up until you learned about Content Composer!
Content Composer helps organizations increase engagement with external parties by creating and managing personalized communications and providing omnichannel delivery of those documents. Hyland Content Composer was recently named a leader in CCM technology by Aspire, a leading CCM analysis in Europe.
How about the better allocation of staff resources, more accurate and visually consistent communications, compliance with both corporate graphics standards and relevant regulations. Then, we will top it off with lowering costs while improving customer satisfaction. Sound intriguing?
Comprehensive by design
Content Composer supports fast and personalized customer-facing communication while drastically reducing costs. Content Composer technology adapts to the unique composition needs of each organization without complicated programming or hard-to-learn user interfaces. Whether you need to print, fax, email, or archive system output, Content Composer does it all. And, it seamlessly extends its capabilities to both your ECM /Content Services Platform system such as OnBase and other enterprise applications.
Integrate and automate output
- Dynamically pull data from multiple enterprise data sources to rapidly generate personalized output on the fly
- Use existing data from Line of Business Systems, ERP applications, local databases, SharePoint, XML, ODBC or ADO.NET connections, and Perceptive Content and OnBase systems
- Provide fully embedded document creation functionality for existing enterprise applications like Salesforce, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and through web services
- Take advantage of omnichannel content document distribution for flexible and convenient delivery of information
Document creation power
- Create and edit documents with an integrated, intuitive designer
- Generate personalized documents on demand using templates and text blocks within the familiar Microsoft’s Office Word environment
- Model output with actual data in the integrated data designer
- Perform batch processing for fully automated high-volume production
- Organize document types via advanced template management
Comprehensive output choices
- Select standard file formats, including AFP, PCL, PS, PDF, and TIFF
- Support multiple output channels, including print, fax, email, and archive
- Deliver collected data in a single, structured XML file
- Create workflows for the generation of documents via different channels and formats
- Manage output for post-processing, postage-optimization and barcode/OMR generation
- Financial services
- Contract management
- Human services / Government agencies
- Higher education admissions
- Healthcare admissions and medical records
- Human resources
- Non-profit organizations
Contact us for more information on our company and our enterprise content management services. We are based in Itasca, Illinois, and serve clients nationwide.