We hope you can join this webinar to learn more about how you can build better low-code applications in less time with a content services platform.
Building Low-Code Apps with WorkView
Thursday, May 20 @ 1:00 PM CT
The webinar will include discussion on:
- Eliminating disparate data-centric solutions like shared spreadsheets, Access DB solutions, and homegrown applications
- OnBase tools for building applications including forms, reporting, dashboards, workflow, and WorkView
- How to leverage your existing investment in OnBase for low-code, rapid application development
Can’t make it to the webinar? Register anyway to receive the recording!
We hope you can join this webinar to learn more about the Application Builder platform from IDT and Hyland and how your organization can benefit from rapid application development. Virtually every organization leverages shared spreadsheets, disparate applications, and traditional relational database solutions like MS Access or Lotus notes to complete a business process. These technologies severely lack the ability to integrate with other data or technologies, provide reporting, or true automation like OnBase workflow.
We hope you can join us for an overview of how your organization can leverage WorkView fundamentals in your organization.
Our featured special guest, Evan Fidler, is a software solutions manager at UFP Industries. Evan will discuss the value WorkView has brought to UFP.
This on demand webinar will include discussion on:
- The breadth of applications that are possible to create with WorkView
- The benefits of a single user interface for multiple applications – and why your end users will thank you for it
- How you can get your hands on new WorkView apps to start brainstorming ideas for your organization
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 1:00 PM ET