This annual conference is evolving to help customers accelerate digital transformation strategies to address today’s challenges and prepare for the future. Join us October 5-9 for CommunityLIVE, an accessible, virtual experience with engaging speakers, expert-led sessions and opportunities to network and learn from peers. Learn ways to leverage the Hyland platform to develop innovative solutions and strategies to support the current and ever-changing needs of your customers and employees.
Register by Friday, August 14, to lock in early bird pricing and get the best possible rate. CommunityLIVE 2020 is bringing you a new, exciting way to learn and connect. Tailored specifically with virtual participation in mind, this is a great opportunity to boost your expertise in Hyland products and solutions from the comfort of your own home or office.
Reduce risks and gain control of public records requests with OnBase
Thursday, June 14
1:00 PM EDT
Public records and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests are escalating. Most government organizations spend an average of 260 minutes per DAY fulfilling records requests. That’s nearly four-and-a-half hours per day. Join this webinar to learn how you can lessen the risk of lawsuits and relieve the public records workload by:
- Moving your requests to an online system with automated request routing and tracking
- Using a dashboard to monitor requests, assignments and fulfillment
- Simplifying compliance, records storage and retrieval with a central repository and audit trail
Webcast: Streamlining Your Legislation Process with OnBase
Wednesday, June 13
1:00 PM EDT
Your clerk’s office is the hub of government, but extensive legal responsibilities can overwhelm your staff. Creating a better agenda process, offering live or recorded video of council meetings or moving records and requests online will help you see the whole picture
OnBase can help! Join our webinar to see the tools available to clerks with OnBase.
We’ll discuss how to:
- Move to paperless agendas and automate agenda and minutes creation, and online publication
- Provide meeting packets for tablets, offer electronic voting and offer live and on-demand video
- Save staff time and provide better constituent service with web-based public records requests and searches
IACO SPRING CONFERENCE
Visit with IDT, Hyland OnBase and Panasonic USA at the IACO Spring 2018 Conference! IACO is pleased to invite you to participate in the 2018 Annual Spring Conference to be held at the Wyndham City Center Downtown, Springfield Illinois. Whether you sponsor, exhibit, or attend, it is through mutual support that IACO is able to offer this exceptional education program and networking event.