Webinar: Digital Transformation — Get the Paper and Inefficiencies out of Your Agency
Presented by: Kevin Albrecht, Senior Customer Advisor, Government & Higher Ed Sales
Date: Wednesday, November 6th @ 1p.m. ET
Digital Transformation in Government can mean so many things to so many people. Learn how to leverage OnBase to address the thousands of different lines of business your government agency deals with every day. Whether it be people-centric programs, tracking your government equipment, or conducting inspections and investigations, OnBase can help you get the paper and inefficiencies out of your process so you can focus on your organization’s true mission.
Visit IDT and Kodak Alaris at this year’s Chicago Digital Government Summit!
Government Technology’s passion is helping spread best practices and spurring innovation in the public sector. The Chicago Digital Government Summit is designed to do just that. The summit has an advisory board that gathers public sector and private sector leaders to create an agenda that is relevant and actionable to the state and local government organizations attending the summit. Participants can take advantage of inspirational keynotes, leadership discussions, networking breaks, and timely topics discussed in the numerous breakout sessions to help advance the goals of their organizations and their own career paths.
- Cybersecurity Strategy, Risk and Response
- About Your Data…
- Smart Cities and the Evolution of Transportation
- AI and Government
- IT and Business – Seeking the Holy Grail
- Spatially Enabling Government
- Digital Ethics
- The Dreaded “I“ Word – Real Talk about Delivering Innovative Work
Reduce risks and gain control of public records requests with OnBase
Thursday, June 14
1:00 PM EDT
Public records and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests are escalating. Most government organizations spend an average of 260 minutes per DAY fulfilling records requests. That’s nearly four-and-a-half hours per day. Join this webinar to learn how you can lessen the risk of lawsuits and relieve the public records workload by:
- Moving your requests to an online system with automated request routing and tracking
- Using a dashboard to monitor requests, assignments and fulfillment
- Simplifying compliance, records storage and retrieval with a central repository and audit trail