Government, Non-For-Profit and Education
Local, State & Federal Government
Content Services, Enterprise Content Management, Document Imaging and Data Capture systems designed for local, state and government operations can increase productivity and efficiency and improve access and save time powered by Microsoft Azure Government Cloud Edition.
- Central Management Services
- City of Chicago Board of Election Commission
- City of St. Charles
- Commanding Officer, Naval Health Clinic
- Cook County Department of Purchasing
- DuPage County Animal Care & Control
- DuPage County Family Center
- DuPage County Information Technology
- DuPage County Sheriff’s Department
- DuPage County Supervisor of Assessment
- Illinois Department Central Management
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs
- Illinois Office of the Atty General
- Illinois Student Assistant Commission
- McHenry County Government Ctr.
- Metropolitan Water Reclamation
- State of Minnesota
- Village of Arlington Heights
- Village of Tinley Park
- Will County Recorder’s office
Fastest Growing County in Illinois Achieves over 100% Increase in Productivity and Efficiency with System from IDT
Summary: IDT helps the Will County Recorder’s Office increase their productivity and live up to their mission of providing outstanding customer service and excellence in maintaining and preserving the County’s land records.
County of DuPage
Summary: IDT helps the County of DuPage implement a new document capture software solution.
Paper Trail at Village of Arlington Heights Goes Electronic
Summary: Document management system improves access, and saves time for Village of Arlington Heights Police Department.
Unique Business Problem: This particular county government center had a problem with their Bank Reconciliation Process because of the large quantity of bank accounts they managed, the volume of the bank transactions and bank transfers between accounts, ACH’s, EFT’s etc. that they incurred on a daily basis. While many ERP offerings have the ability to manage online bank transfers and e-banking functionality, this particular customer had a unique banking need that could not be addressed using standard out-of-box functionality.
Unique IDT Solution: IDT’s “Bank Batches” in combination with Dynamics GP – The result: IDT implementation team architected an approach that customized Dynamics GP in such a way without modifying the underlying Dynamics GP code base – allowing “templates” or recurring batches of Bank Transactions or Transfers to be saved and re-used over and over. For the county employee base that interacts with the system, they say: “IDT’s unique offering is a big time saver for us – on data entry and also with our accuracy on large and multiple bank transactions.”
Market Applicability: Any. While the unique requirements of this particular county government center drove the creation of “IDT’s Bank Batches” feature set, such functionality is useful for any client with a need for Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation Module.
Non-for-Profit & Associations
- ATLA-American Theological Library Assoc.
- Chicago Architecture Foundation
- College of American Pathologists
- Concrete Reinforcing Steel Ins
- Covenant Childrens Home
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Illinois CPA. Society
- Joint Commission Resources, Inc.
- Lions Club International
- Our Children’s Homestead
- Passionist Development Office
IDT Enables College of American Pathologists to Create Single Point of Access to Information by Integrating Imaging with Key Line of Business Systems
Summary: Investing in IDT’s ECM solution and the new integration pieces has been crucial in helping the CAP share critical business information with each other and their customers quicker and easier than ever before.
Content services and ECM for K-12 and Higher Education
IDT’s knowledge of enterprise content management solutions and document management technologies for Education help increase efficiency and responsiveness.
- Bloom Township High School
- Chicago Public Schools
- College of DuPage
- Columbia College Chicago
- Graceland University
- Ivy Tech State College
- Javelin Learning Systems, Inc.
- Loyola University Chicago
- The Pennsylvania State University
- Triton College
- University of Chicago
- University of Colorado
- University of Illinois
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ
- University of WI-Madison
- Wayne State University
Case Study: 20 Years of Student Loan Data; 40 Million Documents; Lessons Learned
Summary: “IDT’s contribution to the smooth transition was invaluable,” says Rich Tarantino, Product Manager in Edfinancial’s eBusiness Solutions IT department, and project manager for the conversion. “Their customer service was fantastic every step of the way. They were very engaged and willing to go the extra mile. Probably what was most impressive was their responsiveness — we always received quick attention to our questions.”
Case Study: University Applies Document Management to Student Records
Summary: IDT announces the completion of an upgraded document management system at the University of Colorado at Boulder. The University is using the system in its admissions department.
Contact us for more information on our company and our enterprise content management services. We are based in Itasca, Illinois, and serve clients nationwide.