- About IDT
- Industry Solutions
- Aerospace and Defense
- Banking | Credit Unions | Loan Processing Technology Solutions
- Contract Management for Corporate Legal, Compliance Departments and Law Firms
- ERP, ECM and Content Services Solutions – Hyland OnBase and IDT Chicago, IL
- Federal, State and Local Government
- Financial Shared Services
- Higher Education
- Human Capital Management | H.R.| H.R. Shared Services
- AP Invoice Processing
- Business Process Automation
- Case Management
- Cloud Computing | Co-Location
- Data, Document, Email & Signature Capture
- Document Extraction and Migration Services
- Document Scanning and Microfilm Conversion
- Enterprise Content & Information Management
- Enterprise File Sync and Share
- Enterprise Search and Discovery
- Global Messaging and Fax Services
- Governance Rules as a Service
- IoT Smart Connected Scanning
- Information Governance & Compliance
- Managed Content Services
- Mobile Solutions
- Robotic Process Automation
- Customer Use Cases & Videos
- Auto, Energy, Logistics & Transportation
- Banking & Finance, Grocers, franchises, Entertainment
- General Contracting, Engineering, Property and Facilities Management – IDT Chicago, IL
- Government, Non-For-Profit and Education
- Healthcare, Insurance, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences
- Legal, Litigation, Professional Services and Technology
- Supply Chain, Distribution, Manufacturing, Packaging, Printing and Publishing
- Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Will Intelligent Information Management Professionals be replaced by intelligent machines?
April 25, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The emergence of technologies like AI, Robotic Processing Automation and Machine Learning are exciting for information management professionals.
But in a weird twist of fate, will we ourselves be replaced by the intelligent technologies emerging in our field?
Join us on Thursday April 25, 1:00 p.m. EDT
Join live or on-demand for this exciting webinar to discuss with us how emerging technologies will impact our future.
We hope you can join us for the live event. If you are unable to make it, register anyway to receive a recording of the webinar.