- About IDT
- Industry Solutions
- Aerospace and Defense
- Banking | Credit Unions | Loan Processing Technology Solutions
- Contract Management for Corporate Legal, Compliance Departments and Law Firms
- ERP, ECM and Content Services Solutions – Hyland OnBase and IDT Chicago, IL
- Federal, State and Local Government
- Financial Shared Services
- Higher Education
- Human Capital Management | H.R.| H.R. Shared Services
- Business Process Automation
- Case Management
- Cloud Computing | Co-Location
- Transformation from ECM to Content Services
- Data, Document, Digital Signature & Email Capture
- Document Extraction & Migration Services
- Document Scanning | Microfilm Conversion
- Enterprise File Sync and Share Services
- Enterprise Global Messaging – Retarus
- Enterprise Search and Confidential Information Discovery
- Information and Enterprise Content Management
- Information Governance & Compliance Services
- Managed Content Services
- Robotic Process Automation
- Customer Use Cases & Videos
- Auto, Energy, Logistics & Transportation
- Banking & Finance, Grocers, franchises, Entertainment
- General Contracting, Engineering, Property and Facilities Management – IDT Chicago, IL
- Government, Non-For-Profit and Education
- Healthcare, Insurance, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences
- Legal, Litigation, Professional Services and Technology
- Supply Chain, Distribution, Manufacturing, Packaging, Printing and Publishing
- Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Colonial Savings, F.A. – CommunityLive brought to you by Hyland Software, Kodak Alaris and IDT
May 23, 2018
Colonial Savings, F.A. employees are invited to the annual CommunityLive event hosted by Hyland Software, Kodak Alaris and IDT.
Each year customers from around the world attend the Hyland CommunityLIVE global user conference to learn how to work better, smarter and faster using their OnBase information management platform coupled with Kodak Alaris capture devices. We understand that many at Colonial Savings could not attend so IDT is doing the next best thing – bringing the best of the conference directly to Colonial Savings, F.A.!
Please reserve May 23, 2018 for the IDT/Hyland OnBase Community Event hosted at the Ft. Worth Campus of Colonial Savings F.A.. IDT & Hyland will provide a day full of new solution offerings, custom solution demonstrations and ideas on how to increase efficiency and improve your operations by further leveraging your investment in OnBase.
Check your intranet site or click here to view the action packed agenda, or contact IDT below for more information!