Enterprise Content Management, Document Imaging, Case Management Solutions
End the Search for Lost or Misplaced Documents.
Capture, process, and distribute all your business information with Enterprise Content Management, Document Imaging, Case Management Solutions
With Integrated Case Management, Business Process Management, Document Imaging Management and Document Scanning Solution you can streamline the capture, processing, and distribution of all your business information - including documents, records, e-mail, Web content, images, reports, and digital assets. By utilizing policy-driven automation, IDT enables you to create, review, approve, and publish any piece of content in accordance with business rules. You can automate entire business processes, ensure compliance, and facilitate access to information anywhere inside and outside your organization.
Hyland Software, Inc. One platform. Unlimited potential. OnBase is an enterprise information management system consisting of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Case Management, Business Process Automation, Document Capture software all designed to work together. Founded in 1991, they have grown to become one of the largest independent ECM software vendors in the world. Today, Hyland continues to meet our customersí evolving and unique needs while staying true to our ECM fundamentals. As a result, the company is well respected in the ECM market and highly ranked by industry analysts - including within Gartner's Magic Quadrant.
OnBase is a single enterprise information platform for managing content, processes and cases. OnBase has transformed thousands of organizations worldwide by empowering them to become more agile, efficient and effective. OnBase centralizes your important business content in one secure location, and then delivers your relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are. Only OnBase manages content, processes and cases on one platform, uniting all your critical systems and content. Discover OnBase by Hyland. Watch the video
With OnBase by Hyland from IDT, we have industry solutions tailored to fit your organization's particular needs:
- Contract Management Solutions - Contract Management solutions from IDT and Hyland can help your organization manage the entire contract origination and creation process. Everything nuance from the initial creation, negotiation, renewals, date and event driven processes, document composition, revision control, email triggers and notifications, DocuSign, auditing, compliance and much more. IDT and Hyland's contract management solutions are designed to address the business and technology needs originating from the organization's General Counsel, Chief Legal Officer and/or the Chief Procurement Officer.
- Healthcare Document Management - By deploying OnBase, information is readily available to clinicians and staff within the applications they already use and know, driving improvements in patient care and service.
- Financial Services Document Management - Discover how OnBase helps you better manage content across the entire enterprise to rev-up service level transactions.
- Insurance Document Management - With OnBase, insurance organizations efficiently manage all of their content, from scanned paper documents, faxes, print streams, application files and electronic forms to web content, multi-media files, emails and industry standard files like ACORD XML.
- State and Local Government Document Management - Transform government at all levels by recapturing time and money and supporting enterprise collaboration across cities, counties and states.
- Higher Education - OnBase integrates with your student information system (SIS) and higher education software so documents are just a click away.
- Other Industries/Verticals Document Management - OnBase is used as a standard across organizations, regardless of industry, because itís one of the most flexible enterprise content management (ECM) solutions in the market.
- Departmental Solutions - OnBase meets the unique needs and challenges of each individual department with this single solution, speeding up processes while allowing staff to focus on other tasks and initiatives.
VAULTview changes the landscape of Document Management by reducing overall costs, removing operational costs, and eliminating IT overhead. No capital expenditures for system implementation or hardware which means instant ROI and more money to your bottom line. IT departments are spared the burden of data storage maintenance. Unlimited users and unlimited data storage allow companies to efficiently broaden their processes - instant access across multiple projects, departments, and locations. Itís a robust, scalable web-enabled document management system that delivers fast, secure access, improves business processes and supported 24/7/365. Full text OCR searchable documents and workflow.
Click here to get the downloadable VAULTview PDF brochure.
Click here to get datasheet on AP solutions for VAULTView.
Click here to get the datasheet on eForm solutions for VAULTview.
FileBound is a web-based content management solution that can be accessed through Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud Computing or can be licensed to run On-Premise utilizing your internal infrastructure. FileBound allows you to create, store, distribute, and manage all of your informational assets including active paper documents, documents and files stored off-site, documents converted to digital images and any other digital files. This is accomplished by engaging the FileBound components which include: document imaging, E-forms, workflow and the FileBound integration toolkit. The underlying architecture allows FileBound to accept any object in any format and track it anywhere. FileBound's flexibility allows it to provide measurable results in any information intensive application. The power of FileBound is its simplicity, ease of use and low cost.
Click here to learn more about FileBoundís world-class datacenter facilities and ECM hosting capabilities.
Click here to find out how ERP Connect from IDT can help you eliminate your paper ridden Accounts Payable process.
Computhink provides best-in-class ECM / Document Management solutions for secure information sharing and compliance, targeting small and medium size organizations. Using state-of-the-art technology, Computhink solutions operate on a wide range of platforms, including Windows, LINUX and Novell. The ViewWise Product line includes Email Archiving Solutions for Microsoft Exchange and Novell GroupWise. Founded in 1994, Computhink has thousands of worldwide customers in government, financial services, education, healthcare, manufacturing and utility organizations.
IDT offers Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies that facilitate collaboration within an organization and with partners and customers. Using the combined collaboration features of Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, users in your organization can easily create, manage, and build their own collaborative Web sites and make them available throughout the organization.
Universal Content Management (formerly Stellent®) offers a flexible, robust and scalable content management solution that allows employees, customers and partners to collaborate, contribute and access business content anywhere worldwide. Oracle Universal Content Management helps companies fully maximize the value of their information and intellectual assets by bringing content, such as spreadsheets, contracts, marketing materials, CAD drawings, digital assets, records and catalogs, to the Web where it can be efficiently managed.
Oracle Imaging and Process Management (formerly Stellent® Imaging and Business Process Management) -- provides the solid foundation for achieving business process efficiency and maximizing investments in corporate systems. By providing the ability to proactively and automatically deliver critical business content where and when it is needed, and integrate transaction documents and information into common business processes and third party applications, Stellent Imaging and Business Process Management drives return on investment (ROI) throughout the organization.
Existing Optika, Stellent and Oracle customers - Click Here