IDT is an authorized value-added reseller for Captaris, an award-winning supplier of NT-based fax server solutions.
If your company is like most, faxing is a key component of communication between you and your customers. That's why more
than 80% of Fortune 100 companies use a Captaris (formerly RightFAX) solution for their communication needs.
Enterprise Fax Management
Captaris Enterprise is for organizations that want a rock-solid platform for their corporate fax solution. Captaris combines
the power of multiple Captaris servers on their network, be it LAN, WAN, Internet or intranet. Enterprise servers work together
to load-balance, and share server resources and in-bound/out-bound fax channels.
With centralized management via Enterprise Fax Manager, administration of Captaris
server domains is easily managed. Captaris also integrates seamlessly with your e-mail, CallXpress NT voice mail system, and
Microsoft® Exchange, Outlook, ODBC
or SQL contact databases. Captaris has designed all their products with scalability in mind so you'll never have to worry
about outgrowing your fax system.
Captaris products are easy to use and offer unparalleled flexibility and expandable design. Here are only a few of
Throughout its 11-year history, Captaris (formerly RightFAX) has always been innovative, delivering high-performance, advanced
fax servers. Just look at the many "firsts" that Captaris engineers have brought to market:
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange, ccMail, Novell GroupWise, Lotus Notes and other popular e-mail programs
- Remote Access via e-mail, the Web and touch-tone phone
- Least Cost fax routing over the Internet or your WAN
- Multiple inbound routing schemes
- Web-based or phone-based retrieval system that lets you publish your documents to your web site or fax-on-demand system from a single library file. In turn, you have more control over the organization and maintenance of these doducments, yet make them more accessible to customers and trading partners.
It's true everybody loves a winner. Captaris has won more awards than all of their competitors combined.
Here are just a few:
- The first client/server-based LAN fax solution.
- The first fax solution to take advantage of Microsoft Windows NT 32-bit, multitasking operating system.
- The first to bring binary file transfer capabilities to the desktop.
- The first to provide direct-inward dial (DID) routing technology.
- The first to introduce Intelligent Least Cost Routing for the enterprise.
Whether you're a small company or a large Fortune 500 organization, Captaris offers a solution that can start as a
stand-alone server and scale to multiple servers, adding expanded functionality to meet your enterprise needs.
Fax it Captaris the first time!
Captaris & IDT
As a value-added reseller, IDT can provide you with Captaris fax solutions.