Imaging & Business Process Accounts Payable Solution and IDT
Streamline the processing and approval of vendor invoices and associated transactions in a cost-effective way with an Imaging and Business Process Accounts Payable Solution from IDT!
From retail, manufacturing and higher education firms, to health care and financial services sectors, IDT offers a complete accounts payable solution that includes software, workflow processes and implementation, for a set price.
- Increase productivity and data integrity
- Reduce time-consuming dual data entry
- Enhance levels of customer and vendor service
- Gain significant processing efficiencies
- Imaging and Business Process Accounts Payable Solution from IDT minimizes the cost and maximizes the ease of implementing a payables solution in three key areas:
- Capture, storage and retrieval of accounts payable data, documents and reports
- Automation of critical business processes to drive efficiency
- Collaboration between internal and external resources
- a robust and scalable front-end capture solution
- manages all business transaction information, including scanned documents, faxes, HTML, XML, electronic forms, EDI, e-mail and line-of-business data and reports
- sophisticated workflow that enables payables organizations to automate common accounting processes-such as data entry and purchase order matching-and deliver the appropriate transaction information to internal groups and external vendors and customers
- allows companies to extend their existing line-of-business applications through complementary modules to ERP systems such as SAP, E-Business, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, BAAN, Lawson and more!
- You will learn how to improve your AP operations, realize a rapid ROI on your investment, while streamlining processes.
If you are looking internally to identify ways in which you can squeeze cash from operations - or at least get a better handle on its flow, potentially save thousands per year by implementing imaging and workflow in your AP department, then please review this four part educational video.