Accounts Payable Pilot Pack™
IDT's Pilot Packs™ are pre-configured solutions that allow you and your business to achieve your organization's
desired peak operating efficiencies fast (in as little as two weeks) and less expensively than sourcing components,
suppliers and integrators separately.
Pilot Packs are all-inclusive of:
The IDT Consulting Accounts Payable Pilot Pack™ comprises...
- Consulting Services
- Service Agreements
- Support Contracts
Business Management Suite Components
(five concurrent user license)
Optional Modules and Services
- Financial (General Ledger with Advanced Financial Analysis)
- Banking (Bank Reconciliation/Cash Flow Management)
- Sales (Sales Order Processing/Accounts Receivable)
- Purchasing (Purchase Order/Accounts Payable)
- Inventory (Item Tracking)
- Foundation and Reporting (Report Editor, SmartList, Microsoft Office Integration)
- Integration (Import wizard for master records/transactions)
- Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE), a fully SQL Server-compatible data engine
- Suitably configured Hewlett Packard (or equivalent) class server configured to meet the recommended application requirements
- Suitably configured HP Desktop (or equivalent) and a document scanner.
- IDT Consulting services including: Requirements analysis, installation, configuration, training, and support services of A/P, A/R, Banking, GL, Sales, Inventory, Foundation and Reporting
- Image and Process Automation Suite Components (three concurrent user license)
- Comprehensive document imaging functionality to manage all business transaction documents - accessible locally using a thin Windows Production Client or remotely via Web Production Client
- Sophisticated automated workflow functionality to automate common accounting processes - accessible locally using a Windows Production Client or remotely via Web Production Client
- Application Link™ for Microsoft Dynamics GP - simple, easy to configure integration link for Great Plains software for direct access to business documents from within the Great Plains interface
- IDT Implementation Services - professional services designed for rapid payables solution deployment to help you achieve quick realization of benefits
- Payables QuickStart Methodology - streamlined, best practices payables methodology for highest value, lowest risk implementation
U.S. Payroll Suite components (requires purchase of Financial Suite):
- U.S. Payroll (100 active employees per company)
- Direct Deposit
Webcast Replay: AP Metrics You Can't Afford to Miss! Imaging and Workflow vs. Paper
- 100 Payroll Employee blocks (Maximum total of 500 employees)
- Federal Magnetic Media for US Payroll Suite
You will learn how to improve your AP operations, realize a rapid ROI on your investment, while streamlining processes.
If you are looking internally to identify ways in which you can squeeze cash from operations - or at least get a better handle on its flow, potentially save thousands per year by implementing imaging and workflow in your AP department, then please review this four part educational video.