Clientele & Case Studies
Local, State & Federal Government
- Central Management Services
- City of Chicago Board of Election Commiss
- City of St. Charles
- Commanding Officer, Naval Health Clinic
- Cook County Department of Purchasing
- County of DuPage
- Illinois Department Central Management
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs
- Illinois Office of the Atty General
- Illinois Student Assistant Commission
- McHenry County Government Ctr.
- Metropolitan Water Reclamation
- State of Minnesota
- Village of Arlington Heights
- Will County Recorder's office
Unique Business Problem: This particular county government center had a problem with their Bank Reconciliation Process because of the large quantity of bank accounts they managed, the volume of the bank transactions and bank transfers between accounts, ACH’s, EFT’s etc. that they incurred on a daily basis. While many ERP offerings have the ability to manage online bank transfers and e-banking functionality, this particular customer had a unique banking need that could not be addressed using standard out-of-box functionality.
Unique IDT Solution: IDT’s “Bank Batches” in combination with Dynamics GP - The result: IDT implementation team architected an approach that customized Dynamics GP in such a way withoutmodifying the underlying Dynamics GP code base - allowing "templates" or recurring batches of Bank Transactions or Transfers to be saved and re-used over and over. For the county employee base that interacts with the system, they say: “IDT’s unique offering is a big time saver for us - on data entry and also with our accuracy on large and multiple bank transactions.”
Market Applicability: Any. While the unique requirements of this particular county government center drove the creation of “IDT’s Bank Batches” feature set, such functionality is useful for any client with a need for Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation Module.