No-Brainer! Web-Based Document Imaging Management built for the Cloud
|FileBound is an online Document Management solution designed to operate either in an On-Premise or Software-as a Service (SaaS) environment that doesn't require any software installation, specialized hardware, or upfront capital investment. For a small monthly fee you can begin enjoying the benefits of a solution that makes Document Imaging Management easy!
Use any TWAIN compatible document scanner to create images and have them instantly stored into your own secure FileBound online cabinet for filing.
Directly save any digital documents such as Word, Excel, Email, or others into FileBound and have them filed seamlessly with other document type including digital images.
FileBound supports multiple methods for importing images created from MFP devices. These include FTP, network folder monitoring, as well as direct support for CAPSYS CAPTURE, E-Copy and NSI solutions.
|Local & Remote Users|
Users can securely access FileBound from any internet connected computer. Once connected, depending on security rights, users can scan, save, file or retrieve documents.
FileBound allows authorized users to save documents into existing or new cabinets, folders, and dividers. This process replicates the intuitive filing process that users are used to without additional training and leads to easy adoption.
FileBound On-Demand is an affordable solution that can be quickly deployed, with minimal risk and deliver immediate results.
FileBound helps you find, control, optimize and protect all your documents, including scanned paper documents, faxes, emails and electronic forms. All content is saved and indexed directly into your secure space in the FileBound Data Center with onsite backup, optional electronic offsite backup and optional secondary site for disaster recovery and business continuity. Secure SAS70 certified operation with industry standard security practices and regular third party vulnerability auditing party.
Outsourcing Benefits of FileBound On-Demand
- Unlimited points of secure access
- Predictable monthly operating costs
- Infinite scalability
- Automatic upgrades to the latest version of FileBound
- Minimize internal technical resources and infrastructure
- Lower financial and political risk of change
- Quick deployment and quick results
With FileBound On-Demand you can...
- Track location of paper files and boxes
- Record check in/check out activity
- Perform physical audits
- Notify users of pending requests
- Manage requests for files stored off-site
- Scan paper documents to create digital images
- Create barcodes for recognition or data entry
- Store digital files seamlessly
- Retrieve records by database query
- Reproduce information via printers, fax, e-mail or CD
- Create workflows to streamline work processes
- Generate electronic forms
Data Center security that meets and exceeds standards for protection of your digital assets.
Equinix®, as the co-location provider for the FileBound On-Demand Data Center. Equinix®, the leading global provider of network-neutral data centers and interconnection services, operates over 40 data centers in strategic markets in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Equinix® data centers provide the highest level of physical security, power availability and infrastructure flexibility in the industry. Over 90% of the world’s Internet routes run through these data centers.
- On-site security 24/7/365
- Data Center access requires identity verification and 5 levels of biometric hand geometry readers
- CCTV digital camera coverage of entire center with detailed surveillance and audit logs
- Concrete bollards/planters as outer perimeter boundaries
- Bullet-resistant exterior walls
- Motion-detection lighting
- Industry-leading Cisco technology used for network perimeter security
- Industry leading technology used for application security and monitoring
Data Center Redundancy
- Multiple power feeds from different utility providers and grids
- Minimum of N+1 redundancy for every power system, delivers highest uptime availability
- Uninterruptible Power Supply systems prevent power spikes, surges and brownouts
- Backup diesel generators maintain data center power in the event of public utility failure
- State of the art climate control provides N+2 redundancy for airflow, temperature and humidity.
- Cutting-edge multi-zoned, dry pipe fire detection and suppression systems
- Continuous, proactive monitoring of Data Center environment
FileBound On-Demand is hosted in geographically strategic locations to provide easy access to all major internet service providers. This assures direct access to the majority of major metropolitan areas offering improved performance over secured Internet connections. FileBound On-Demand also utilizes patented route control technology, which transmits data over the most efficient Internet route, for increased performance.
All facilities, connectivity and systems are monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Three network operation centers in multiple locations monitor our systems.
In addition to active monitoring, system and network thresholds are proactively audited, and preemptive notifications are sent to Network Operations staff 24/7. FileBound On-Demand availability and performance is monitored by 10 different North American locations.