Outgrowing Quickbooks, Peachtree or Other Accounting System?
IDT and Microsoft Dynamics GP can fully integrate your back office operations to streamline your accounting processes.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a simple concept: a single software program running off a database that allows a wide range of company divisions to easily manage areas of the business such as accounts payables, receivables, inventory, customer / supplier transactional information, produce financials, etc. — improving overall communications between each other.
Rather than support individual, standalone software applications for each department or division of your company, ERP software facilitates the sharing of information. In this way, each part of your enterprise can “see” what is transpiring elsewhere in the company. The result is a streamlined flow of information that can greatly improve operational efficiency.
IDT Consulting, with its full–feature line–up of financial and accounting solutions, knows how financial ERP systems work and can fully integrate your back–office operations to streamline your accounting processes.
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP On-Premise or Cloud based offerings from IDT
Drive business performance, measure financial effectiveness, and make better business decisions that deliver real results.
Successful organizations today need the right enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to help their people work more productively, make smarter and faster decisions, and ensure they make the most of their assets and resources. Microsoft Dynamics ERP provides these capabilities in organizations as small as a few employees to businesses with locations across the globe.
Our mission is simple: to provide the best ERP solution that fits the needs of your organization and helps you deliver superior results.
IDT Extends the Capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics GP with Web Based, Distributed Document Imaging with
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics ERP?
Tens of thousands of customers of all sizes from countries around the world employ Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions
to help run their key business operations. Why? Because Microsoft’s solutions are:
- Easy to use. Dynamics GP ERP solutions work in the familiar Microsoft environment which helps you spend less time training, reduce IT staff administration and maintenance, and give people access to information faster so they can make better business decisions.
- Designed to fit smoothly with your existing IT systems. Use an ERP solution that inherently integrates and extends the value of products and technologies in which you’ve already invested, such as Windows, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, and even Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Built to meet your needs now and in the future. We have an ERP solution that fits your industry, company size, and budget — and that can grow with your organization. No other ERP software has the flexibility, breadth, or depth of functionality that Microsoft Dynamics ERP does today.
- Backed by the Microsoft name. With the power of the Microsoft research and development organization, and thousands of developers, partners, and support staff dedicated to your application, you can feel confident in your investment.
Broad Industry and Application Expertise
Microsoft Dynamics GP can be used for:
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics GP from IDT and our third party Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) by clicking here!
- Core Financials – General Ledger, AP and AR
- Business Intelligence
- Management Reporting
- Human resources and payroll
- Budgeting and Planning
- Fixed assets
- Project Accounting
- Advanced Distribution and Warehouse Management
- Online Cash Receipts Processing
- Automated Customer Refunds
- Easy Administration of Cash and Expense Deferrals
- Customer and Vendor Balance Consolidation and Scheduled Payments
- Advanced Financial Inquiries